Website Terms & Conditions
The term Five Star Carpet & Upholstery Care refers to ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Sydney, New South Wales. Our ABN is 86 643 017 458. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of viewer of the website.
The use of this website is bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable and you shall indemnify us for any accidents, injury, irregularity, loss or damage caused by or arising, directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the information contained within the files and documents that comprise this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website, meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us and includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledge on this website. This site may include registered trademarks or trademark applications, as well as other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may contain links to other websites and are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. These links do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Australia.
- User Content: You may be able to post user-generated content, such as comments (“User Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the User Content. By posting User Content, you grant us license to use, copy, publicly display, reformat, edit, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with us.